AccuPower Solutions is focused on creating easy-to-use software as part of the AccuPower Force Platform system sold by Advanced Mechanical Technology, Inc. (AMTI) based in Watertown, MA. We work with clients from professional sports franchises, university exercises science and research departments, and university strength and conditioning programs to help each provide a robust, streamlined process for delivering force plate analysis.
In 2014, development efforts were re-energized to improve features of the software to expand compatibility with all AMTI force platforms and dual force platform configurations. AccuPower 2.0 software has been completed and the software is now compatible with most AMTI force platforms and dual platforms setups. The company has seen significant growth since that time, and expects that rate of growth to continue as new capabilities are added.
Exceed client expectations by going beyond the development of the world’s best software for Sport Biomechanics to providing our customers with streamlined workflow solutions that transform data into knowledge, enabling our customers to solve problems and better serve their athletes or students. We translate software solutions into value for our customers through our high-quality products, workflow design, and exceptional customer support.
- Integrity: Honesty and doing the right thing in all that we do.
- Customer-centric: In an emerging field, we MUST listen to our customers and develop software and solutions based on the expressed needs of our customers.
- Agility: We will respond quickly to customer needs and software changes.
- Quality: We commit to excellence by providing quality software products and going beyond software to provide superior professional service and support.
- Detail Oriented: We commit to software products that conform to best practices in data collection and analysis, thus providing our customers with a valid, reliable, and stable solution.