- GD Myer, KR Ford, JL Brent, TE Hewett. Effect of puberty and gender on landing force and jump height. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise: 37 (5) p S66, 2005.
- Brent, BL.; Ford, KR.; Myer, GD.; Harrison, AD.; Hewett, TE. Reliability Of Single Leg Landing On A Portable Force Platform. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 37(5):S400, 2005.
- Walsh, M. S., Ford, K. R., Bangen, K. J., Myer, G. D., & Hewett, T. E. (2006). The validation of a portable force plate for measuring force-time data during jumping and landing tasks.The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, 20(4), 730-734.
- Hewett, T. E., Myer, G. D., Ford, K. R., & Slauterbeck, J. R. (2006). Preparticipation physical examination using a box drop vertical jump test in young athletes: the effects of puberty and sex.Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine, 16(4), 298-304.
- Reid, S. A., Stevenson, J. M., & Kudryk, I. (2006).Assessment of the effect of No Stay, Bent Stay or Straight Stay when the Clothe the Soldier Rucksack is worn with the Fragmentation Vest (No. DRDC-TORONTO-CR-2006-298). QUEEN’S UNIV KINGSTON (ONTARIO).
- Myer, G. D., Ford, K. R., Brent, J. L., & Hewett, T. E. (2006). The effects of plyometric vs. dynamic stabilization and balance training on power, balance, and landing force in female athletes.The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, 20(2), 345-353.
- Judelson, DA et. al. Effect of hydration state on strength, power, and resistance exercise performance. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 39 (10), 1817-1824, 2007.
- Hickey, KC; GD Myer; KR Ford; and TE Hewett. Within and between session reliability of dynamic tests designed to isolate bilateral asymmetries in athletes. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 39 (5), s257. 2007.
- Kraemer WJ, Hatfield DL, Spiering BA, Vingren JL, Fragala MS, Ho JY, Volek JS, Anderson JM, Maresh CM. Effects of a multi-nutrient supplementation on exercise performance and hormonal responses to resistance exercise, European Journal of Applied Physiology. 101(5):637-46, 2007.
- Hoffman JR, Ratamess NA, Klatt M, Faigenbaum AD, and J Kang. Do bilateral power deficits influence direction-specific movement patterns? Research in Sports Medicine: An International Journal. 15 (2): 125-132. 2007.
- Harrison, AD; Myer, GD; Ford, KR; Hewett, TE. Predictors of vertical ground reaction forces during maximal single-leg vertical hopping in young athletes. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 40 (5), s378. 2008.
- Torres, EM et al. Effects of stretching on upper-body muscular performance. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. 22 (4), 1279-1285. 2008.
- Romanick, M. A., Johnston, R. M., Kramer, L. J., Nikle, L. R., Stecher, H. M., & Mabey, R. L. (2008). SPO336-SPO343.journal of orthopaedic & sports physical therapy, 38(1), a83.
- Adrick D Harrison, Kevin R Ford, Gregory D Myer, Timothy E Hewett. Sex Differences in Force Attenuation: A Clinical Assessment of Single-leg Hop Performance on a Portable Forceplate. J. Sports Med., Oct 2009.
- Hickey, KC, Quatman, CE, Myer, GD, Ford, KR, Brosky, JA, and Hewett, TE. Methodological report: dynamic field tests used in an NFL combine setting to identify lower-extremity functional aysmmetries. J Strength Cond Res 23(9): 2500-2506, 2009.
- Hoffman, JR, Ratamess, NA, Klatt, M, Faigenbaum, AD, Ross, RE, Tranchina, NM, McCurley, RC, Kang, J, and Kraemer, WJ. Comparison between different off-season resistance training programs in Division III American college football players. J Strength Cond Res 23(1): 11-19, 2009.
- Kraemer WJ, Hatfield DL, Volek JS, Fragala MS, Vingren JL, Anderson JM, Spiering BA, Thomas GA, Ho JY, Quann EE, Izquierdo M, Hakkinen K, Maresh CM. Effects of Amino Acids Supplement on Physiological Adaptations to Resistance Training. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. May 41(5):1111-21, 2009.
- McCullough, AS et al. Factors affecting flutter kicking speed in women who are competitive and recreational swimmers. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. 23 (7), 2130-2176. 2009.
- Riggs MP and JM Sheppard. The relative importance of strength and power qualities to vertical jump height of elite beach volleyball players during the counter-movement and squat jump. Journal of Human Sport and Exercise. 4 (3), 2009.
- Maresh CM, Lee EC, McDermott BP, Yamamoto LM, Farrell MJ, Hatfield DL, Dias JC, Anderson JA, Armstrong LE, Volek JS, Craig S. (2009). The Effects of Betaine Supplementation of Strength and Power Performance. Br. J Sports Med
- Earp, JE, Kraemer, WJ, Newton, RU, Comstock, BA, Fragala, MS, Dunn-Lewis, C, Solomon-Hill, G, Penwell, ZR, Powell, MD, Volek, JS, Denegar, CR, Häkkinen, KA, and Maresh, CM. Performance during squat, countermovement, and depth drop jumps. J Strength Cond Res 24(3): 722-729, 2010.
- Earp, J. E., Kraemer, W. J., Newton, R. U., Comstock, B. A., Fragala, M. S., Dunn-Lewis, C., … & Denegar, C. R. (2010). Lower-body muscle structure and its role in jump performance during squat, countermovement, and depth drop jumps.The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research,24(3), 722-729
- Hansen, KT, Cronin, JB, and Newton, MJ. The reliability of linear position transducer and force plate measurement of explosive force-time variables during a loaded jump squat in elite athletes. J Strength Cond Res 25(11):
- Elaine C Lee, Carl M Maresh, William J Kraemer, Linda M Yamamoto, Disa L Hatfield, Brooke L Bailey, Lawrence E Armstrong, Jeff S Volek, Brendon P McDermott and Stuart AS Craig. Ergogenic effects of betaine supplementation on strength and power performance. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 7 (27):2010.
- Braun, K. N. (2010).Single-leg power generation in adolescent & young adult athletes returning to sport following anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction (Doctoral dissertation, Miami University).
- Lehl, K. (2010). Post exercise massage: Effects on next day performance following heavy lower body resistance training.
- David N. Suprak, Jay Dawes, and Mark D. Stephenson. “The Effect of Position on The Percentage of Body Mass Supported During Traditional and Modified Push-Up Variants”. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research (2010).
- Hansen, K. T., Cronin, J. B., & Newton, M. J. (2011). The reliability of linear position transducer and force plate measurement of explosive force–time variables during a loaded jump squat in elite athletes.The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, 25(5), 1447-1456.
- Burtner, Erin L. “Correlations between Body Composition Components and Bone Mineral Content in Untrained Young Men and Women.” (2011).
- Earp JE, Kraemer WJ, Cormie P, Volek JS, Maresh CM, Joseph M, Newton RU. Influence of Muscle-Tendon Unit Structure on Rate of Force Development During the Squat, Countermovement and Drop Jumps. J Strength Cond Res 25 (2): 340-347.
- Hansen KT, Cronin JB, and Newton MJ. Three methods of calculating force-time variables in the rebound jump squat. J Strength Cond Res 25(3): 867-871, 2011.
- Hansen KT, Cronin JB, and Newton MJ. The reliability of linear position transducer, force plate and combined measurement of explosive power-time variables during a loaded jump squat in elite athletes. Sports Biomechanics, 10 (1): 46-58.
- Hansen KT, Cronin JB, Pickering SL, Douglas, L. Do force-time and power-time measures in a loaded jump squat differentiate between speed performance and playing level in elite and elite junior rugby union players? J Strength Cond Res 25(9): 2382-2391, 2011
- Hansen KT, Cronin JB, Pickering SL, Douglas, L. Does Cluster Loading Enhance Lower Body Power Development in Preseason Preparation of Elite Rugby Union Players? J Strength Cond Res 25(8): 2118-2126, 2011
- Staub, Joseph. “Augmented Verbal Feedback and Its Effect on Power Output During a Counter-movement Vertical Jump Protocol with Division 1 Collegiate Athletes.” (2011).
- Vingren, J. L. (2011). Mechanisms Affecting Bench Press Throw Performance While Using a Counter-balanced Smith Machine (Doctoral dissertation, University of North Texas).
- Suprak, D. N., Dawes, J., & Stephenson, M. D. (2011). The effect of position on the percentage of body mass supported during traditional and modified push-up variants.The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, 25(2), 497-503.
- Apicella, J. M. (2011). The Effect of Betaine Supplementation on Performance and Muscle Mechanisms.
- Paterno MV, Schmitt LC, Ford KR, Rauh MJ, Myer GD and Hewett TE. Effects of sex on compensatory landing strategies upon return to sport after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction. J Ortho Sports Phys Ther 41(8); 55309, 2011.
- Harrison AD. Ford KR, Myer GD and Hewett TE. Sex differences in force attenuation: a clinical assessment of single-leg hop performance on a portable force plate. Br J Sports Med 45(3); 198-202, 2011
- Buddhadev, H. H., Vingren, J. L., Duplanty, A. A., & Hill, D. W. (2012). Mechanisms underlying the reduced performance measures from using equipment with a counterbalance weight system.The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, 26(3), 641-647.
- Francis, S. M. (2012).Differences in ground reaction forces between take-offs that are out, on, or under in the pole vault (Doctoral dissertation, NORTH DAKOTA STATE UNIVERSITY).
- Haryono, S., & Pribadi, F. S. (2012). Pengembangan Jump Power Meter Sebagai Alat Pengukur Power Tungkai.Media Ilmu Keolahragaan Indonesia, 2(1).
- Gust, A., Jorissen, K., Liguori, G., Schuna, J., Hilgers-Greterman, S., Christensen, B., & Redenius, N. (2012, May). Associations of Upper Body Power Tests and Upper and Lower Body Power in ROTC Cadets. In MEDICINE AND SCIENCE IN SPORTS AND EXERCISE(Vol. 44, pp. 428-429).
- Myer, G. D., Martin, L., Ford, K. R., Paterno, M. V., Schmitt, L. C., Heidt, R. S., & Hewett, T. E. (2012). No association of time from surgery with functional deficits in athletes after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction evidence for objective return-to-sport criteria.The American journal of sports medicine, 40(10), 2256-2263.
- Meylan CMP, Cronin JB, Oliver JL, Hughes MG, and DT McMaster. (2012). The reliability of jump kinematics and kinetics in children of different maturity status. J Strength Cond Res 26 (4): 1015-1026.
- Hydren, Jay R., et al. Performance changes during a weeklong high altitude alpine ski racing training camp in lowlander young athletes. Journal of strength and conditioning research/National Strength & Conditioning Association (2012).
- Barnes, K. R., Hopkins, W. G., McGuigan, M. R., & Kilding, A. E. (2013). Effects of different uphill interval-training programs on running economy and performance.Int J Sports Physiol Perform, 8(6), 639-47.
- Winqvist, J., & Grenzdörfer, C. (2013). Driver Club Head Speed Correlates to Rotational Power in Competitive Amateur High School Golfers: Bachelor of Science Thesis 15hp.
- Rebold, M. J., Kobak, M. S., & Otterstetter, R. (2013). The influence of a tabata interval training program using an aquatic underwater treadmill on various performance variables. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, 27(12), 3419-3425.
- Mothersole, G. (2013). Ground reaction force profiles of specific jump-landing tasks in females: development of a systematic and progressive jump-landing model (Doctoral dissertation, Auckland University of Technology).
- Barnes, K. R., Hopkins, W. G., Mcguigan, M. R., Northuis, M. E., & Kilding, A. E. (2013). Effects of resistance training on running economy and cross-country performance.
- McMaster, D. T. W. (2013). Methods of assessing, monitoring and improving strength and ballistic performance in highly trained rugby union players (Doctoral dissertation, Auckland University of Technology).
- Hydren, J. R., Kraemer, W. J., Volek, J. S., Dunn-Lewis, C., Comstock, B. A., Szivak, T. K., & Maresh, C. M. (2013). Performance changes during a weeklong high-altitude alpine ski-racing training camp in lowlander young athletes. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, 27(4), 924-937.
- Meylan, C. M. P. (2013).Power development and trainability in youth (Doctoral dissertation, Auckland University of Technology).
- Staub, J. N., Kraemer, W. J., Pandit, A. L., Haug, W. B., Comstock, B. A., Dunn-Lewis, C., … & Häkkinen, K. (2013). Positive effects of augmented verbal feedback on power production in NCAA Division I collegiate athletes. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, 27(8), 2067-2072.
- Shalfawi, Shaher AI, et al. “The Effect of Combined Resisted Agility and Repeated Sprint Training Vs. Strength Training on Female Elite Soccer Players’.” Journal of strength and conditioning research/National Strength & Conditioning Association (2013).
- Ingebrigtsen, Jørgen, et al. “PERFORMANCE EFFECTS OF 6 WEEKS OF ANAEROBIC PRODUCTION TRAINING IN JUNIOR ELITE SOCCER PLAYERS.” Journal of strength and conditioning research/National Strength & Conditioning Association (2013).
- Healey, Kellie C., et al. “The Effects of Myofascial Release with Foam Rolling on Performance.” Journal of strength and conditioning research/National Strength & Conditioning Association (2013).
- Grenzdorfer, C., and Winqvist, J. (2013) “Driver Club Head Speed Correlates to Rotational Power in Competitive Amateur High School Golfers”. Scholarly Work, Halmstad University.
- William E. Amonette, Denham Brown, Terry L. Dupler, Junhai Xu, James J. Tufano, John K. De Witt. “Physical Determinants of Interval Sprint Times in Youth Soccer Players”. Journal of Human Kinetics volume 40/2014, 113-120 (2014).
- Murphy, K. (2014). The effects of different athletic playing surfaces on jump height, force and power.
- Langley, J. G., & Marcum, P. (2014). Service Learning Experiences as a New Faculty Member in Kinesiology: I a Win-Win-Win Situation.Moving Forward, 43(2), 13.
- Chiang, C. Y., Bailey, C. A., Sato, K., Ramsey, G., & Stone, M. H. (2014). An investigation into kinetics factors comparisons during a change of direction task in male and female college soccer players: An exploratory study.Lower Body Strength and Power Characteristics Influencing Change of Direction and Straight-Line Sprinting Performance in Division I Soccer Players: An Exploratory Study, 77.
- Meylan, C. M., Cronin, J. B., Oliver, J. L., Hopkins, W.G., and Pinder, S. (2014). Contribution of Vertical Strength and Power to Sprint Performance in Young Male Athletes. The Journal of Sports Medicine, 35(09), 749-754.
- Meylan, C. M., Cronin, J. B., Oliver, J. L., & Rumpf, M. C. (2014). Sex-related differences in explosive actions during late childhood.The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, 28(8), 2097-2104.
- Barnes, K. R., Mcguigan, M. R., & Kilding, A. E. (2014). Lower-body determinants of running economy in male and female distance runners.The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, 28(5), 1289-1297.
- Okamatsu, H. (2014).External ankle supports alter kinematics and kinetics during drop-jump landing and forward-jump landing tasks (Doctoral dissertation, North Dakota State University).
- Procopio, A. M. (2014). Impact Of Resistance Training On Bone Mineral Density and Performance In Competitive Female Gymnasts.
- Nicoll, J. (2014). Thyroid hormones, performance, and psychological changes on overtraining in female distance runners.
- Morgans, R., Adams, D., Mullen, R., McLellan, C., & Williams, M. (2014) An English Championship League Soccer Team Did Not Experience Impaired Physical Match Performance In A Second Match After 75 Hours Of Recovery. Aust. Strength Cond. 22(4)16-23.
- Kellie C. Healey, Disa L. Hatfield, Peter Blanpied, Leah R. Dorfman, and Deborah Riebe. “The Effects of Myofascial Release with Foam Rolling on Performance”. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research 28(1), 2014.
- Kreutzer, Andreas (2014). “Acute Kinematic, Kinetic, and Hormonal Responses to Cluster Sets in Parallel Back Squat Exercise in Trained and Untrained Young Men Utilizing Hypertrophic Intensities”. Scholarly Work, Texas Christian University.
- Heil, Elizabeth (2014). “An Investigation of Off-Ice Strengthand Power Measures Among Pre-Elite to Elite Figure Skaters: Predictability of On-Ice Performance”. (Masters Thesis, UC-Colorado Springs).
- Axten-Burrett, B. (2014). “An Investigation into Which Form of Power, Horizontal or Vertical, Has a closer Relation to Sprint Speed in Male Rugby Players”. Scholarly Work, Cardiff Metropolitan University.
- Barnes, K. R., Hopkins, W. G., McGuigan, M. R., & Kilding, A. E. (2015). Warm-up with a weighted vest improves running performance via leg stiffness and running economy.Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport,18(1), 103-108.
- Roehl, S. A., Broback, C. G., Scoblic, S. J., & Fischer, D. V. (2015). The Effect of Leg Dominance on Dynamic Postural Stability. International Journal of Exercise Science: Conference Proceedings (Vol. 12, No. 1, p. 12).
- Seldon, M. A., Hodapp, B. F., & Fischer, D. V. (2015). The Relationship between Ground Reaction Force and Softball Pitch Velocity. InInternational Journal of Exercise Science: Conference Proceedings (Vol. 12, No. 1, p. 24).
- Loturco, I., D’Angelo, R. A., Fernandes, V., Gil, S., Kobal, R., Abad, C. C. C., & Nakamura, F. Y. (2015). Relationship between sprint ability and loaded/unloaded jump tests in elite sprinters. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, 29(3), 758-764.
- Oliver, J. M., Kreutzer, A., Jenke, S., Phillips, M. D., Mitchell, J. B., & Jones, M. T. (2015). Acute response to cluster sets in trained and untrained men. European journal of applied physiology, 115(11), 2383-2393.
- Sanders, D. J. (2015). The effect of caffeine supplementation on muscular power in recreationally trained college aged males.
- Lewis, E. J., Radonic, P. W., Wolever, T. M., & Wells, G. D. (2015). 21 days of mammalian omega-3 fatty acid supplementation improves aspects of neuromuscular function and performance in male athletes compared to olive oil placebo.Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 12(1), 1-11.
- Myers, J. L., Iverson, M. E., Sim-Campos, I. E., & Fischer, D. V. (2015). Dynamic Postural Stability Index: Questionable Reliability in the Absence of Movement Constraint Prior to Landing: 2072 Board# 6 May 28, 3: 15 PM-5: 15 PM.Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise, 47(5S), 556.
- Irineu Loturco, Lucas A Pereira, Ronaldo Kobal, Henrique Martins, Katia Kitamura, Cesar Cavinato Cal Abad, Fábio Yuzo Nakamura. “Effects of detraining on neuromuscular performance in a selected group of elite women pole-vaulters: a case study”. The Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness (2015)
- Oliver, J. M., Kreutzer, A., Jenke, S. C., Phillips, M. D., Mitchell, J. B., & Jones, M. T. (2016). Velocity drives greater power observed during back squat using cluster sets.The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research,30 (1), 235-243.
- Oliver, J. M., Kreutzer, A., Jenke, S. C., Mata, J. D., & Jones, M. T. (2016). “Acute Effect of Cluster and Traditional Set Configurations on Myokines Associated with Hypertrphy”. International Journal of Sports Medicine, 37 (13), 1019-1024.
- Oliver, J.M., Almada, Anthony, Van Eck, Leighsa, Shah, Meena, Mitchell, Joel, Jones, Margaret, Jagin, Andrew, and Rowlands, David. “Ingestion of High Molecular Weight Carbohydrate Enhances Subsequent Repeated Maximal Power: A Randomized Controlled Trial”. (2016).
- Loturco, I., Nakamura, F. Y., Artioli, G. G., Kobal, R., Kitamura, K., Abad, C. C. C., & Franchini, E. (2016). Strength and power qualities are highly associated with punching impact in elite amateur boxers.The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, 30(1), 109-116.
- Ficklin, T., Sinnwell, N., Lund, R., Thoma, B., & Curtis, R. THE EFFECTS OF TWO DIFFERENT PULLING STRATEGIES ON BARBELL KINEMATICS DURING THE CLEAN PULL EXERCISE. Scholarly Work at UNI.
- Matt Kilgas, Scott Drum, Randall L. Jensen. “TRANSITIONING FROM ROAD RUNNING TO TRAIL RUNNING”. 33rd International Conference on Biomechanics in Sports.
- Gauvin, Mark (2016). “The Effect of Caffeine Supplementation on Muscular Endurance in Recreationally Active College Age Males”. Scholarly Work, University of Rhode Island.
- Irineu Loturco, Lucas A. Pereira, Vinicius Zanetti, Katia Kitamura, César C. Cal Abad, Ronaldo Kobal, Fabio Y. Nakamura. “Mechanical Differences between Barbell and Body Optimum Power Loads in the Jump Squat Exercise”. Journal of Human Kinetics (54), 153-162 (2016).
- Irineu Loturco, Lucas A. Pereira, Vinicius Zanetti, Katia Kitamura, César C. Cal Abad, Ronaldo Kobal, Fabio Y. Nakamura. “Bar Velocities capable of Optimizing the Muscle Power in Strength-Power Exercises”. Journal of Sport Sciences (2016).
- Elizabeth Lynne Heil. “An Investigation of Off-Ice Strength and Power Measures Among Pre-Elite to Elite Figure Skaters: Predictability of On-Ice Jump Preformance”. Scholarly work at UW-LaCrosse. (2016).
- Tyler W.D. Muddle, David H. Fukuda, Ran Wang, Joshua J. Riffe, David D. Church, Kyle S. Beyer, Jay R. Hoffman, Jeffrey R. Stout. “Effects of a 10-Week Introductory Judo Course on Postural Control During a Bilateral Reactionary Gripping Task”. Motor Control (2016)
- Liana Rose Tobin (2016). “Differences in Repeated Jump Performance While Wearing Lower-Body Compression Garments Versus a Placebo and Self-Selected Workout Attire”. Scholarly Work at UC-Colorado Springs.
- Gerald T. Mangine, Jay R. Hoffman, Ran Wang, Adam M. Gonzalez, Jeremy R. Townsend, Adam J. Wells, Adam R. Jajtner, Kyle S. Beyer, Carleigh H. Boone, Amelia A. Miramonti, Michael B. LaMonica, David H. Fukuda, Nicholas A. Ratamess, and Jeffrey R. Stout. “Resistance training intensity and volume affect changes in rate of force development in resistance‑trained men”. Eur J Appl Physiology (2016).
- Ran Wang, Jay R. Hoffman, Satoru Tanigawa1, Amelia A. Miramonti, Michael B. La Monica, Kyle S. Beyer, David D. Church, David H. Fukuda & Jeffrey R. Stout. “Isometric Mid-Thigh Pull Correlates with Strength, Sprint and Agility Performance in Collegiate Rugby Union Players”. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research Publish Ahead of Print
- Artur Gołaś, Adam Maszczyk, Adam Zajac, Kazimierz Mikołajec, Petr Stastny. “Optimizing Post Activation Potentiation for Explosive Activities in Competitive Sports”. Journal of Human Kinetics (52), 95-106. (2016).
- Bret Contreras, MA , Andrew D. Vigotsky, Brad J. Schoenfeld, PhD, Chris Beardsley, Daniel Travis McMaster, Jan Reyneke, John Cronin, PhD. “Effects of a six-week hip thrust versus front squat resistance training program on performance in adolescent males: A randomized-controlled trial”. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research Publish Ahead of Print
- Loturco, I., Nakamura, F. Y., Barbosa, A. C., Kobal, R., Kitamura, K., Abad, C. C. C., & Franchini, E. (2016). “A Correlational Analysis of Tethered Swimming, Swim Sprint Performance and Dry-land Power Assessments” . The International Journal of Sports Medicine, 30(1), 109-116.
- Ran Wang, Jay R. Hoffman, Eliahu Sadres, Sandro Bartolomei, Tyler W.D. Muddle, David H. Fukuda and Jeffrey R. Stout (2017). “Evaluating Upper-Body Strength and Power from a Single Test: The Ballistic Push-Up”. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research Publish Ahead of Print
- Ran Wang, Jay R. Hoffman, Eliahu Sadres, Sandro Bartolomei, Tyler W.D. Muddle, David H. Fukuda and Jeffrey R. Stout (2017). “Effects of Different Relative Loads on Power Performance during the Ballistic Push-Up”. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research Publish Ahead of Print
- Artur Struzik, Bogdan Pietraszewski, Adam Kawczynski, Slawomir Winiarski, Grzegorz Juras, and Andrzej Rokita (2017). “Manifestations of Proprioception During Vertical Jumps to Specific Heights”. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. 21 (6), 1694-1701.
- Burns, Geoffrey T.; Zendler, Jessica Deneweth; and Zernicke, Ronald F. (2017) “WIRELESS INSOLES TO MEASURE GROUND REACTION FORCES: STEP-BYSTEP VALIDITY IN HOPPING, WALKING, AND RUNNING,” ISBS Proceedings Archive: Vol. 35 : Iss. 1 , Article 255.
- Artur Struzik, Slawomir Winiarski, Marek Popowczak, and Andrzej Rokita (2017). “Relationships between variables describing vertical jump and sprint time”. South African Journal for Research in Sport, Physical Education and Recreation, 39 (1), 177-188.
- Hellmers, S., Fudickar, S., Dasenbrock, L., Heinks, A., Bauer, J. and Hein, A. (2017). “Understanding Jump Landing as an Oscillating System: A Model-based Approach of Balance and Strength Analyses”. In Proceedings of the 10th International Joint Conference on Biomedical Engineering Systems and Technologies (BIOSTEC 2017) – Volume 5: HEALTHINF, pages 159-168
- William DuPont, Brek Meuris, Vincent Hardesty, Emily Barnhart, Landon Tomkins, Morricia Golden, Clayton Usher, Paul Spence, Lydia Caldwell, Emily Post, Matthew Beeler, and William Kraemer (2017). “The Effects Combining Cryocompression Therapy following an Acute Bout of Resistance Exercise on Performance and Recovery”. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine 16 (3), 333-342.
- Morgans, R., DiMichele, R., and Drust, B. “Soccer Match-Play Represents an Important Component of the Power Training Stimulus in Premier League Players”. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance.
- Tracey Clissold, Paul Winwood, John Cronin, and Mary Jane DeSouza (2017). “Do Bilateral Vertical Jumps With Reactive Jump Landings Achieve Osteogenic Thresholds With and Without Instruction in Premenopausal Women?”. Journal of Applied Biomechanics, 0 (0), 1-25.
- Gołaś, Artur, Wilk, Michal, Stastny, Petr, Maszczyk, Adam, Pajerska, Katarzyna, Zając, Adam (2017). “Optimizing Half Squat Postactivation Potential Load in Squat Jump Training for Eliciting Relative Maximal Power in Ski Jumpers”. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 31 (11), 3010-3017.
- Daniel Schneider, Alli Gokeler, Egbert Otten, Kevin Ford, Timothy Hewett, Jon Divine, Angelo Colosimo, Robert Heidt, and Gregory Myer (2017). “A novel Mass-Spring-Damper Model Analysis to Identify Landing Deficits in Athletes Returning to Sport After Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction”. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 31 (9), 2590-2598.
- Neil Clarke, Scott Hammond, Evangelos Kornilios, and Peter Mundy (2017). “Carbohydrate Mouth Rinse Improves Morning High-Intensity Exercise Performance”. European Journal of Sport Science, 17 (8).
- Ferdinand Delgado (2017). “Effects of Sprint Training on Kenematic and Kinetic Variables of Countermovement Jump and Drop Jump”. Dissertation, Texas A&M University – Corpus Christi.
- Muddle, T.W.D., Fukuda, D.H, Wang, R., Stout, J.R. (2017). “Effects of a 10-Week Introductory Judo course on Postural Control During a Bilateral Reactionary Gripping Task”. Motor Control 21(4): 373-389.
- Pua, Y. H., Mentiplay, B.F., Clark, R. A., Ho, J.Y. (2017). “Associations Among Quadriceps Strength and Rate of Torque Development 6 Weeks Post Anterior Cruciate ligament Reconstruction and Future Hop and Vertical Jump Performance: A Prospective Cohort Study”. Journal of Orthopaedic and Sport Physical Therapy 47(11): 845-852.
- Vesterinen, V., Nummela, A., Laine, T, Hynynen, E. Mikkola, J., Hakkinen, K. “A submaximal Running Test with Postexercise Cardiac Autonomic and Neuromuscular Function in Monitoring Endurance Training Adaptation”. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research 31(1): 233-243.
- Margaret T Jones, Jonathan M. Oliver, John Delgado, Justin J. Merrigan, Andrew R. Jagim, and Charles E Robison (2018). “Effect of Acute Complex Training on Upper Body Force and Power in collegiate Wrestlers”. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Publish Ahead of Print.
O-AH (0930). Singapore Health Academy Proceedings of Singapore Healthcare Vol 21 No 1 (suppl) 2012. Vertical Jump Performance in Anterior Cruciate Ligament Deficient Versus Knee-Healthy Subjects: Cross Sectional Comparison Study. Ms Ho Jiaying, Department of Physiotherapy, Singapore General Hospital, Singapore.
Christensen, B., Francis, S., Keller, S., Strand, B., & Hatter-Valenti, H. (2014, October). AN EXAMINATION OF GROUND REACTION FORCES OF THREE POLE VAULT TAKE-OFF STYLES. In ISBS-Conference Proceedings Archive.
Sole, C. J., Mizuguchi, S., Suchomel, T. J., Sands, W. A., & Stone, M. H. (2014, October). Longitudinal Monitoring Of Countermovement Jump Mechanical Variables: A Preliminary Investigation. In ISBS-Conference Proceedings Archive.
Gust. A et al. Associations of Upper Body Power Tests and Upper and Lower Body Power in ROTC cadets. Human Performance Laboratory, North Dakota State University, Fargo.
Peter Ashcroft, Rhodri Williams, Nick Davies, Joanna Parsonnage, Ben Willey and Morgan Williams. The Isometric mid-thigh pull: a valid strength assessment for Academy Rugby Players. UKSCA Meeting 2012.
Morgan D Williams, Ryland Morgans, David Adams and Richard Mullens. A case study showing that match context and opposition tactics may govern match physical activity and recovery responses in professional soccer players. UKSCA Meeting 2012
Janae L. Myers, Isabel E. Sim-Campos, Maren E. Iverson, Donald V. Fischer. Dynamic Postural Stability Index: Questionable Reliability in the Absence of Movement Constraint Prior to Landing.
Sarah A. Roehl, Charles G. Broback, Samuel J Scoblic, Donald V. Fischer. The Effect of Leg Dominance on Dynamic Postural Stability.
Melissa A. Seldon, Benjamin F. Hodapp, Donald V. Fisher: The Relationship between Ground Reaction Force and Softball Pitch Velocity.
Ran Wang, Jay R. Hoffman, David H Fukuda, Satoru Tanigwa, Amelia A Miramonti, Jeffrey R. Stout. Isometric Mid-Thigh Pull is Correlated with Agility and Short Sprint Performance in Collegiate Rugby Players.