Optimize Your Facility Design to Maximize the Value of Your AccuPower System.
We offer numerous options designed to maximize the value of your AccuPower system. Our team has 30+ years of experience applying force plate data analysis in the training of world class athletes, applied biomechanical research, and education. Allow our experience to work for you.
Video Feedback System
Maximize the value of your video integration component with our Video Feedback System. Each component has been selected to meet or exceed specifications for optimal performance with AccuPower Software’s on-board video capture and replay feature.
Integration to AccuPower 3.0 Video capabilities requires the customer to purchase one of two USB 3.0 camera options listed below. Customers will also need to obtain a NI Vision License. To obtain an NI Vision license, please contact AccuPower Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AccuPower 3.0 can integrate up to 4 cameras simultaneously. For customers wishing to integrate multiple cameras to their configuration, please contact AccuPower Solutions to be certain minimum computer specifications are met.
CAMERA PACKAGE OPTIONS:
Basler Ace U acA 1300-200uc Option
- Maximum Frame Rate, 200 fps
- Fujinon DF6HA-1B (F1.2/6mm) Lens recommended
- Tripod Mount for Basler Ace Camera
- USB 3 Cable: USB C to Micro-B Locking. Length can vary from 3m-15m with repeaters
Minimum Computer Specifications for using multiple Basler Ace U acA 1300-200uc
- Intel I5 processor with 3.0 Ghz clock speed or AMD of similar capability
- 16 GB RAM, preferably 32 GB of RAM
- Minimum of Three (3) USB 3 Ports (2 x USB3 and 1 x USB3)
- Windows 64 Bits OS (7, 8, or 10)
- 1 GB Dedicated Graphics Card
- 1 TB SSD Hard Drive
Basler Pulse puA1280-54uc Option
- Maximum Frame Rate, 54 fps
- Basler C125 Series 1/2.5” 4mm Lens recommended
- 5mm Spacer Ring for Basler Lenses
- USB 3 Cable: USB C to Micro-B. Length can vary from 3m-15m with repeaters
Minimum Computer Specifications for Basler Pulse puA1280-54uc
- I5 processor with 3.0 Ghz clock speed
- 8 GB RAM, up to 32 GB of RAM with multiple cameras
- Minimum of Three (3) USB 3 Ports
- 1 GB Dedicated Graphics Card
- 500 GB SSD Hard Drive
The Video Feedback System includes the following options:
- Custom Built PC (Laptop/Desktop/Touchscreen)
- 60-200 Hz HD USB 3 Machine Vision Video Camera and Lens
- All necessary Cables and Mounting Hardware
- Optional 55″ LCD Monitor with mounting Hardware
To optimize the performance of the Video Feedback System, we provide a detailed cut sheet that provides specifications for installation.
- Detailed specifications for camera placement location and mounting
- Detailed specifications for camera power source and POE Jacks
- Specifications for flat screen location and mounting
Surround Platform Options
Being that your portable force plates will be mounted above floor level, it may be wise to include a surround platform that best fits your needs. We offer two Surround Platforms:
- Custom made hardwood and rubber topped Olympic Lifting platform designed to mate with you existing half or full rack. This would be a good option if you plan to test weightlifting or isometric exercises. Can include a team logo in the hardwood portion of the platform.
- Custom made honeycomb aluminum surround platform. This light weight option is ideal if your system needs to be portable.
- Both platform options are designed to be a 8′ x 8′ footprint.
- Both platform options can be designed to accommodate a single or dual plate configuration.
We understand that no two customers’ facilities or needs are identical. We will work closely with each customer to identify the best possible solution for your critical work. We pride ourselves in ensuring that each customer is able to maximize the value of their AccuPower system. Contact the AccuPower Solutions Team and discover your OPTIMAL SOLUTION with AccuPower!!