Simply put, our goal is to ensure that you can utilize the AccuPower system effectively on a regular basis to support your athletes and students.
The AccuPower Software team has a great deal of experience in setting up force plate measurement systems for elite sport organizations and universities. We pride ourselves in ensuring that each customer is able integrate AccuPower into their workflow the day of installation.
What we can do for Installation………
- Unpack all hardware and setup to customer specification
- Installation of AccuPower and Dartfish Software (if ordered)
- Installation of Video Feedback System (if ordered)
- Installation of surround platforms (if ordered)
- Creation of Dartfish Overlay templates
What we teach during In-Service………
- Hardware connection and setup
- How to conduct tests with each test type
- Saving and Viewing of the data
- Interpretation of Results
- User defined settings
- Graphic Display Features
- Dartfish setup / AccuPower settings
- Integrated AccuPower /Dartfish data collection process
- Creation of Dartfish Overlay Templates
- Exporting of raw data to 3rd party software
- User Manual and Help Menu
Q: How do we arrange for Onsite Installation and In-service?
A: While putting together a quote for you, we will discuss your interest in having the AccuPower team handle an Onsite Installation and In-Service.
Q: Is there a fee for Onsite Installation and In-Service?
A: We charge a small fee to cover travel expenses and time. The price will vary somewhat by location.
Q: Can our entire staff attend?
Q: Can we count on AccuPower for support or assistance following Onsite services?
A: YES!! Reach out to us at the Contact Us page of this website or give us a call.